Due to ongoing growth, this fun & energetic International corporate based on the outskirts of Oxford, is seeking a UX/UI Designer to join an innovative team, focused on delivering exciting User Experiences and great functionality, across both Web & Mobile platforms.
The UX/UI Designer will be working with a world-class team of designers, engineers, and product managers to develop innovative user experiences that will shape the industry’s pioneering products.
- Partnering with product and engineering to translate business and user goals into elegant and practical designs that can deliver on key business and user metrics
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and team members to brainstorm new products, features and functionalities that enhance the mobile and web experiences
- Giving and soliciting feedback with designers
Background, Skills & Experience
- Circa 3+ years experience designing for web and mobile platforms
- Through your online portfolio, you are able to share your UX/UI design capabilities by showcasing your design chops and demonstrates originality, innovation and strong problem solving skills
- Prototyping skills – experience with Axure or similar is useful
- Demonstrable experience with end-to-end product design, including consumer product/s
- Talent for managing multiple projects simultaneously, from concept through to completion
- You are comfortable designing within iOS and Android native guideles, and have portfolio examples to show it
- Excellent communicator who has conviction to champion of view, but can also successfully collaborate with others
- A Degree in Design or related field is preferred
- You enjoy a fast paced and dynamic working environment